5 Minute Vegan Yogurt Bark (GF/DF/Vegan/Paleo/AIP)
If you are looking for a fun frozen treat for the summer, look no further. This patriotic yogurt bark is just what you need on a hot day. It’s super simple to make, healthy and versatile. Plus, the best part is you can have a bag of them in the freezer and pull one out at any time. Healthier than a popsicle or ice cream but just as tasty.
Now you can make this as complex or as simple as you like. If you truly want to make an incredibly fresh and healthy treat that is low sugar but high on nutrients, I highly recommended making my Instant Pot Coconut Milk Yogurt. However, making your own yogurt from scratch is not for the faint at heart, so I understand if you just want to run to the store and grab a tub. Actually, that’s exactly what I did hear. I like Forager Organic Cashew Milk Yogurt in Vanilla Bean. But, for a lower sugar option, go with their original and just add a touch of maple syrup or other sweetener. For a higher protein option, try Greek yogurt!
My kids enjoyed putting on the the patriotic raspberries and blueberries. Perfect for Memorial Day or the 4th of July. Then I throw it in the deep freezer overnight and – viola! – a healthy snack is ready to go.
Vegan Yogurt Bark
- 1 24oz tub plant based yogurt I like Forager Cashew Milk Yogurt in Vanilla Bean or Culina Coconut milk yogurt
- 1 cup organic raspberries
- 1 cup organic blueberries
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper (make sure you have the freezer space to hold and entire baking sheet. If not, use smaller plates or dishes that fit in your freezer.)
- Pour yogurt over the parchment and spread with a spatula to desired thickness.
- Sprinkle with fresh berries. Freeze overnight.
- Cut or break into pieces. Serve cold. Store in an airtight freezer bag in the freezer.