Is there really anything better than a candy bar turned ice cream bar? These super easy snickers ice cream bars are loaded in flavor and healthy ingredients (shhhhhh). A chewy nougat base topped with a thick layer of salted caramel cashew milk ice cream, sprinkled with roasted salted peanuts and dunked in dark chocolate. Literally my favorite dessert EVER. And I make A LOT of desserts.
- Gluten Free
- Grain Free
- Dairy Free
- No Bake
Perfect to beat the summer heat! Oh, and they are so easy to make even beginner bakers can’t mess this one up. Give it a try and let me know what you think!
Salted Caramel Snickers Ice Cream Bars
- 1/4 cup cashew butter
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 3 tbs maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla powder
Salted Caramel Ice Cream Layer
- 1/2-1 cup roasted salted peanuts
- 1 pint So Delicious Cashew Milk Ice Cream in Salted Caramel Cluster, softened Can substitute another caramel ice cream of choice
- 1 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips Use vegan chocolate if desired
- Mix nougat ingredients in a bowl until well mixed.
- Line an 8×8 pan with parchment paper so it doesn't stick.
- Press nougat mixture into the bottom of the pan until spread evenly across the pan. This is your base.
- Spread softened ice cream evenly over the base across the pan.
- Top with desired amount of salted peanuts. Press down slightly so they stick to the ice cream.
- Freeze 4 hours or overnight.
- When full hardened, pull out of pan and set on a cutting board. Using a sharp knife, cut into bars. I cut in half and then 7 times across to make 14 bars. These can be as big or as small as you want.
- Meanwhile, melt chocolate in the microwave in 30 second intervals. Stir between each until smooth and melted. Using a spoon, spread the chocolate over the top of the bar and let it drip down the sides.
- Return to the freezer for a few hours or until completely hardened. Serve immediately or put in an airtight container and keep for a few weeks. Enjoy!