I love sweets but I fully get that they can be hard to include as a part of a healthy diet. That’s why I am so passionate about creating healthy treats for my family. These little “cheesecake” bites are loaded in nutrients, low in sugar, and are really simple to make. I store mine in the freezer so that when someone needs a sweet treat, I can just pull one out and eat it.
I used Nutsola as the base for these treats. Nutsola is a DIY Superfood Bar company that uses all clean natural ingredients in their mixes. If you want to pick up a bag, head over to my Shop My Favorites page for a discount code you can use.
These only take about 10 minutes to make and they are a raw no bake dessert which means you don’t need to heat up your house to make them! The perfect summer treat!
Paleo Vegan Lemon Cheesecake Bites
- 1 package vanilla almond Nutsola mix Use code "Liz15" for 15% off or alternative instructions shown below
- 2 tbs water
- 3/4 cup raw cashews, soaked in hot water 20 minutes, rinsed and drained
- 2/3 cup coconut milk
- 2 tbs agave syrup
- 1 lemon, juiced + zest or use 12 drops DoTerra essential oil
- 2 tbs coconut yogurt
- 1/2 tsp vanilla bean paste
- Mix crust ingredients. If you don't have a bag of nutsola on hand, use a combination of almonds, dates, cinnamon and vanilla extract in the food processor until a dough forms.
- Line a cupcake tin and press 3tbs at the bottom of each liner for the crust.
- In a blender or food processor, blend the cheesecake ingredients. Pour over the crust and freeze. Keep in the freezer.